As part of our digital transformation, we are renewing our call center and customer engagement capabilities. This not only means implementing new systems and applications but also designing new processes and creating new ways to interact with our customers, such as chat and co-browsing, thus offering them a state-of-the-art experience with AXA.
The Customer Engagement IT ecosystem will mostly be cloud-based and centred around Telephony, Interactive Voice Response, Multi-channel interaction management and CRM systems.
To support this transformation, we are looking for a Functional Lead to coordinate the process-related aspects of the underlying projects and initiatives.
As Customer Engagement Functional Lead, you:
• Collaborate with the business teams in designing the future processes of the Customer Engagement Center and elaborate the different user stories, using your experience and your vision to make meaningful propositions and suggestions;
• Provide support for decision-making by acting as point of contact between the development and business teams to ensure that the relevant information is passed on;
• Define how the available tools and systems should be used at every step of the process, by sharing your knowledge of the tools and packages to make useful improvements;
• Design user interfaces and specify how they need to be adapted to better support the target processes, following an ‘adopt versus adapt’ approach and fully leveraging the possibilities of the tools and software;
• Participate in the daily organization and coordination of the delivery teams, while taking the functional lead;
• Coach and supervise business analysts and testers;
• Provide functional support to the technical teams and external providers during implementation;
• Keep in touch with other entities of the AXA Group, active in similar Customer Engagement Projects and initiatives and create an international network of professionals with relevant expertise, stimulating information and knowledge sharing across all relevant parties at AXA Belgium;
• Ensure respect of information security and data privacy guidelines.
Who are you?
As a Customer Engagement Functional Lead, you have:
• A master's degree or equivalent experience;
• Experience in the IT field as a Business Analyst, Functional Lead or as Team Lead or equivalent in a business team;
• Proven experience in Customer Engagement / Call Center implementations or operations;
• Working knowledge of Customer Engagement / Call Center applications and tools (e.g. packages like Genesys, Avaya, Alcatel, PureCloud);
• An excellent view on how Customer Engagement Center processes and activities should be organized and on how application and tools should be used to support them. Being able to develop and share a vision on the end-to-end customer interaction processes (not limited to the call center) is also important. Experience in integration with CRM systems is a plus;
• An excellent proficiency in one of the national languages (French, Dutch) and passive understanding of the second one. Fluent use of English is also necessary;
• Knowledge of the insurance business is not required.
You are also:
• Autonomous and curious, able to navigate in a big organization and build a network;
• Customer-oriented, focused on creating solutions to meet customers’ needs;
• Motivated to encourage and help your colleagues to acquire new knowledge, approaches or practices in the light of new problems or contexts;
• A real team-player who stimulates his/her colleagues to share and help each other;
• Proactive, encouraging new ideas and drawing inspiration from them to move internal practices forward;
• A good negotiator, who likes to develop arguments and lead discussions in order to reach agreements;
• A good communicator with good presentation skills.
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow! That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion. And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean.
WHAT WE OFFER
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
1. Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by ‘I can be me’.
2. Development and support: a welcome day, ‘Learning on the Job’ and a broad range of courses, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
3. Our ‘New Way of Working’: working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
4. Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations, psychosocial support.
5. A salary package standing out in the market: Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and benefit from fully refunded commuting, discounts on our banking and insurance products. And of course, at AXA, you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.
Explore your new workplace https://youtu.be/Bc-r3i8G4s8