Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
As an ERP Technical Architect, you provide architectural and big-picture oversight for development of new or enhanced software products, and are responsible for ensuring quality and consistency of the software architecture across the system.
You provide day-to-day technical guidance to the development teams.
You define the system, technical, and application architectures for major areas of development, and recommend courses of action to maintain cost effectiveness and competitiveness.
You stay up-to-date on business initiatives and objectives, particularly as these relate to infrastructure and development architecture issues. You are involved in estimating customizations both in the project as in pre-sales phase
A few of your responsibilities will be:
- Deploy ERP architecture by recommending hardware and software solutions (programming, configuring, uploading, downloading, monitoring, controlling, diagnosing, and documenting), tools, and utilities
- preparing workflow and business rules including triggers, alerts, procedures, and integration standards;
- preparing development guidelines and building components and custom designs;
- designing and testing simulations;
- Technical support of solution road map and upgrade scripts
- Assist in creating demo-environments and manage/maintain them
- Capture technical design of the solution/the product
- Follow-up on bugs and incidents about own products
- Manage knowledge transfer of analyst-programmers in order to maintain solutions
- Manage the overall quality of customizations, software architecture and technical installation of implemented projects
- Validate functional designs on their technical feasibility
- Design the technical architecture for integrating between AX and other applications
- A higher degree in IT or an equivalent area
- Min. 6 years of development/programming experience, with at least a first experience in Software Architecture.
- Practical and technical experience in a Microsoft development environment Knowledge of .NET is a strong asset (C# and/or VB.NET, XML, web services, etc.)
- Practical and technical experience in a Microsoft Dynamics AX environment (Morph-x and X++)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated success in guiding and coaching teams
- Strong communication skills combined with a customer oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Readiness to travel to the client site as needed (Belgium and Europe).
- Fluent in Dutch and a good knowledge of English & French
At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business.
Besides an exciting international environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for:
- A competitive salary
- A package of additional benefits such as company car, group insurance, …
- A bonus system, aligned with the results of our company and your personal contribution to it.
Already interested? Contact us!