Junior Sales for a fast growing tech company
At Editx we believe in more qualitative and gamified IT recruitment solutions. We developed a new and popular service for companies to attract new employees by organising technical competitions named ‘IT Challenges’. Thanks to this unique approach and the success of our challenges we grew in 5 years to an exclusive network with +35.000 users and +250 clients. Prestigious companies like Cisco, Capgemini, De Lijn and Deloitte are partnering with us.
We are expanding our services for both users and clients and have a very ambitious growth path. We’re a growing team of 10 motivated and entrepreneurial employees and our primary goal now is to welcome a junior sales who will get the opportunity to play a major role in the further development of Editx.
Join us and help make a direct impact on IT recruitments in ways no other company can.
You will join our sales team and be accountable for the revenue growth of a large dedicated portfolio of clients located in Belgium. We’ll offer you a training where you will be able to:
- Learn the ins and outs of business development;
- Get to know our service and become a product expert to our customers;
- Get insights of the IT industry and market trends;
- Be involved in the organization of IT challenges and attend the final events together with the team all over Belgium;
- Develop your own client portfolio and establish client relationships;
- Contribute to the further development of our service;
- Work in a flexible environment;
- Become a successful sales professional.
You will grow towards an Account Manager role where you will be able to manage your own agenda an get the full responsibility of your clients. Later on you could also be in charge of accounts located abroad and/or specialize in other domains.
You will have the possibility to work from home and meet the team in flex offices mainly located around Brussels.
- Bachelor or Master
- Language skills: Dutch and English
- Excellent collaboration, communication and analytical skills.
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial and can-do attitude
- Client-oriented mentality
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results and reach determined goals
- IT knowledge not required at all. An interest in IT/tech is a plus.
Your future package:
- A full package including an interesting salary, a bonus plan, DKV insurance, end of year bonus and a media budget. A premium company car with fuel card is offered when promoted to Account Manager (within +/- 1 year depending on your progress).
- Flexible working hours and holiday regime
- A working environment that is intellectually challenging, values initiative and is focused on innovation
- Extensive training
- Perspective, for both personal and financial growth